Should you sacrifice self-care in the light of COVID 19?
With the recent upgrade of DORSCON to “Orange,” should we avoid workouts, shopping and facials? How long should I defer my health screening and overdue aesthetic treatments? Here, please take a look at the precautions Astique clinic and AsiaMedic to keep our clients and staff safe.
- We verify the travel and contact history of our clients- when confirming an appointment, we make a point to screen our customer’s travel history to ensure that the patient has not traveled to China in the last 14 days and have no contact with COVID 19 patients or suspect. We also advise those who are unwell or on leave of absence (LOA) to defer their appointments.
- We ensure our staff are clear of the above to protect our clients and colleagues
- Triage – everyone goes through questionnaires and temperature screening before entering our premises. You would need to sanitize your hands too
- To protect you and ourselves, you can only see our eyes as the beautiful features are covered by a surgical mask. We lose count of the time we wash and sanitize our hands.
- Air purifiers - Although the usefulness is not proven, we took out our HEPA air purifiers which have been resting in the storerooms post-haze and switch them on. Nobody says no to crisp clean air,
No one could predict when we would bid total goodbye to COVID 19. With our precautionary measures in place to keep our centre COVID 19-free, it is likely safe to do your check-ups. Maybe you should consider to beat the crowds, get your aesthetic treatment done and continue to feel and look good.