- Does your child have frequent skin itchiness and redness?
- Have you heard of atopic dermatitis or eczema? ...
- New to Singapore? Here’s how to get your child’s vaccination records sorted
- Are you enrolling your child in an international school in Singapore? A family doctor from CHI shares all the requirements you need to get your child’s immunisation records up to date ...
- Have kids will travel? Here are some handy tips for prepping for health-related emergencies.
- So you’ve booked your flights and bought travel insurance for your long-awaited family holiday – yay! But before you pack all 1232425 bags, take a moment to think about how you can keep your family safe and well throughout the trip...
- Iron Deficiency in Children: Strike While the Iron is Hot
- A family doctor explains the causes, symptoms and treatment of iron deficiency in children...
- When should I take my kid to the ER? The experts at CHI have the answers
- Wondering if that high fever warrants a visit to the ER? The experts at CHI give the lowdown...
- 10 Steps for Better Sleep in Kids and Teen
- Sassy Mama, March 2018
- Mycoplasma and how do you treat it in children
- In the monthly edition of “Ask the Doctor” with HoneyKids, Dr Maria Tang is guiding us through mycoplasma and how do you treat it in children.
HoneyKids, April 2017
- 10 Steps to Better Sleep for Kids of All Ages
- Sleep is so vital to children health, contributing to everything from weight fluctuation, to academic performance to mood swings. Dr. Sundus Hussain-Morgan is providing us her top tips for supporting healthy sleep habits in your children.
Sassy Mama, January 2017
- Children’s nutrition
- Dr Charu Narayanan explained the importance of nutrition in everyday sports practice for children in Singapore.
Sassy mama, August 2016
- Children sports practice in Singapore - nutrition and lifestyle
- DR CHARU NARAYANAN explains how important is for our children to have 1h minimum of sports activity a day, but also. How important is for them to have a healthy nutrition.
AFS – La Gazette – July 2016
- Children’s health and development
- Part of the six-strong Team of GPs at Complete Healthcare International (CHI), Dr. Charu Narayanan who has a special interest in pediatrics, answers our questions on Children’s health and development.
Expat Living – November 2015
- Picky eaters
- Every second family has a picky eater, and it can be a real worry. DR SUNDUS HUSSAIN-MORGAN tackles the issue of what the ideal diet is, explains how and why children may resist it, and – most importantly – provides some helpful suggestions to overcome the problem.
Expat Living - October 2015
- What do you know about Stevens-Johnson Syndrome?
- Read about seven-month-old Chasely's ordeal with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. Learn about signs you need to look out for and what you should do if you think your child has the condition.
theasianparent.com, June 2015
- Doctor’s Advice: Why Do My Kids Get Sick All The Time and What Can I Do To Help?
- If you’re tired of having sick kids on your hands all the time, then we hear you mama! Having unwell youngsters is never fun for anyone,
so we’ve enlisted the help of family GP, Dr. Cheryl Kam to get her best advice on why our kids get sick, and what we can do to keep them well!
Sassy Mama SG, August 2014
- Doctor’s Advice: Understanding Common Allergy Disorders in Kids
- While childhood allergies appear to be on the rise, many mamas are still in the dark about what causes an allergic disorder
and how it can be prevented in their children. To find out more, we spoke to the friendly Dr. Cheryl Kam to get her advice
about this common condition and what a mama can do to help her child.
Sassy Mama SG, August 2014
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
- With school going back after the holidays, beware of hand, foot and mouth disease writes Dr Rebecca Overton.
ANZA January 2009